GUARDIAN™ Dialysis Test Strips
Since 1988, Serim has been instrumental in pioneering the development of test strips for measuring the presence of disinfectants and water quality in thousands of dialysis centers worldwide.
Serim continues to manufacture top quality products in an FDA registered facility certified to ISO 9001:2008
and ISO 13485:2003
. As part of Serim's ongoing effort of integrity and service, we provide our customers with quick, easy and accurate tests for the safety of their patients.
The Serim GUARDIAN™ line of Dialysis products includes five main areas of testing:
- Residual disinfectant
- Disinfectant potency
- Water Quality
- Dialysate Quality
- Peritoneal dialysis
Why choose Serim GUARDIAN test strips?
- Serim Guardian test strips are FDA-cleared for use in dialysis
- Serim pioneered Residual and Potency test strips
- The GUARDIAN line has the industry's longest opened bottle shelf life
- Two unique tests are available for detecting low levels of total chlorine in feed water and post-carbon treated water
- Only Serim offers an easy-to-use test strip for determining Residual Formaldehyde concentration
To place an order, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-542-4670.